My Family

My family and I went on a big vacation in March of 2014. We took a vacation to Florida. When we were in Florida, we flew into Orlando and we stayed there for 5 days. Our third day into the trip, we went to Clearwater, Florida. While we where in Clearwater, we went to the aquarium where the dolphin form dolphin tale is held. We got to see the dolphin. the dolphin was very shy. When we were done at the aquarium, we went to some of my moms family members house to see them and have a little family reunion.

Walter

Walter

On our fifth day in Orlando, we drove to Fort Lauderdale, Florida where we stayed for 2 days. We were in Florida for a total of 7 days. When our 7 days in Florida were over, we went on a cruise to the Bahamas. On this cruise ship, there was 9 floors. We ended up staying on the 7th and 8th floors. This was the best part of the vacation. The cruise took a day and a night to get there. We were in the Bahamas for 5 days. During these 5 days we did a lot of touring the city. We went to Freeport, Bahamas. We got to try a lot of things we have never experienced before.

This vacation was my first time being out of the united states. It was a very great experience to get to see. This was my all time favorite vacation that i took with my family!I bet i know something you don’t know about the Bahamas. What does the colors on their flag stand for? Please comment what you think it means, but i won’t tell you the answer if you are wrong but i will tell you if you are right!

wikipedia

wikipedia